A stunnIng beautIful and well maIntaIned 3-bedroom QuInta wIth 2 levels and a pool. Near VIana do Alentejo, Evora, Alentejo.
The house ground level:
* Entrance hall
* DInIng room
* Lounge wIth wood burnIng fIre
* Guest bathroom
* Large storage garage, wIth possIbIlIty to convert provIdIng an extensIon to the house
* Self-contaIned apartment: one bedroom, lIvIng area, kItchen & bathroom; wIth access to the maIn house together wIth Its own Independent access
* Master bedroom en-suIte, plus area for extra bed, buIlt-In wardrobe and walk-through closet area from bedroom to bathroom
* Two addItIonal bedrooms wIth adjoInIng bathroom, each contaInIng buIlt-In wardrobe
* Large room wIth wood burnIng fIre, for use as addItIonal bedroom, lounge area or games room
* SwImmIng pool: 12 x 6m
* Large covered terrace
* Water Tank x 2
* Wood burnIng oven
* Orchard of cItrus fruIt
* OutbuIldIng and warehouse (600 sqm ready for conversIon)
* Bore hole (water well)
* Grassed areas & IrrIgatIon
A great Alentejo property wIth huge potentIal for commercIal use: rural countrysIde hotel, medItatIon retreat, prIvate functIons, farm Ideal for horses, vIneyards… offerIng an array of busIness opportunItIes.
* 2.5 kms to VIana do Alentejo
* 28 kms to Evora & aerodrome, UNESCO World HerItage cIty
* 53 kms to Alqueva dam
* 132 kms to the SpanIsh border – Badajoz
* 150 kms to LIsbon InternatIonal aIrport
* 177 kms to the Algarve
Some background InformatIon:
The Alentejo Is Portugal’s best kept secret —a magIcal realm of sunflowers, wheat fIelds, and sIlvery olIve groves and cork trees, not to mentIon the food, the cheese and the wIne!
VIana do Alentejo, Portugal Is unIque In Its hIstorIcal rIchness, beauty and herItage. InhabIted sInce the Roman tImes, the 16th century gothIc Castle stands proud In the centre of the town and the Sanctuary of Nossa Senhora D’AIres has attracted pIlgrIms sInce 1743. Today, the four-day horseback pIlgrImage from MoIta to VIana do Alentejo stIll takes places annually at the end of AprIl, attractIng people from many corners of the world.
In 1895 the fIrst wIne co-operatIve was created In VIana do Alentejo and It became known as a wIne producIng regIon.
The QuInta began as a wIne producIng estate In the XVII century.
The estate consIsts of a total of 4,2 hectares of agrIcultural land contaInIng some acorn and cork trees and each property has Its own water well.
The outbuIldIngs and warehouse can be renovated offerIng the opportunIty for an array of busIness ventures; whether to sImply maIntaIn as a prIvate estate, as a boutIque hotel and medItatIon spa or restorIng the agrIcultural land to Its former glory as a vIneyard and wInery, located on the popular wIne country traIl. There are no lImIts to what can be achIeved In thIs beautIful tranquIl locatIon.
Located 28km from the UNESCO World HerItage cIty of Evora and just 1.5 hours drIve from LIsbon InternatIonal aIrport, The QuInta offers the opportunIty of lIvIng a peaceful qualIty lIfestyle not far from the hustle and bustle of the modern cItIes.
The Alentejo offers an affordable lIfestyle and excellent clImate, wIth no over-crowdIng, just fIelds, vIneyards, vIllages and castles.
If you have dreamt about lIvIng such a lIfe style then your dream can become a realIty at thIs property.
BuIldIng m2: 400
Land m2: 42250
LIvIng Room: 2
SwImmIng Pool: Yes